Friday, August 15, 2008

A Baby Shower and Some Mini-Golf

Last weekend, my good friends Mandi and Stacie hosted a baby shower for me. I had worked with Mandi and Stacie at Poudre Valley Hospital in Fort Collins and alot of people from the laboratory came to the shower. My friend Rekka was also able to fly in from Dallas for the occasion! The shower was a good time of visiting and eating as well as oohing and ahhing over the super cute baby gifts we received.
Mandi, Stacie, and I


Mandi and I admiring all of the gifts. The little man is Stacie's son, Brayden.


And the cake - made by Stacie and it was delicious!

After the baby shower, Rekka and I met up with Cory, Jamie, and Kaylynn for a rousing game of mini-golf. Kaylynn was so excited!! It was her idea to play mini-golf on Cory's last weekend in Colorado for awhile. He is in Guam for work for the next 3 weeks. For updates on his trip check out The Yestertime Blog.

Cory, Jamie, and Rekka all showing off their mini-golfing skills.

At first this gorilla was "kind of scary" according to Kaylynn but then she decided to get close enough to pose for a quick picture.

No comments: