Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Road Trip to Montana

James and I decided to make the 630 mile trip to Circle, Montana and spend a week with Grandpa and Grandma Wolff. Great-Grandma Tookie even came to meet her great-grandson. James loved to "visit" with his great-grandmother.


We took a four generation picture of my grandma Tookie, my mom, James, and me.


Lots of friends and neighbors stopped by while we were there. Peg brought James this toy to play with while he was at Grandpa and Grandma's.

I used to babysit Michelle and Allison who are in high school now!



James spent most of the time just hanging out with his grandpa and grandma. We had a great time!!



1 comment:

Grant and Paula Sala said...

You got some great pictures of James with your mom, dad, and grandma. It looks like they enjoyed spending the time with him. Thanks for the post!

Love, Paula