Friday, June 12, 2009

Time in Montana

James and I spent the last week visiting my parents and Pete. Here are some highlights of our week:

James ate alot of cheerios in his highchair which used to be my dad's.

He also played in the sink and showed us his latest trick - clapping!

He took a bath in Grandma's gigantic tub.


Goofing off with Uncle Pete


We attended the wedding of my cousin Alicia. Prior to the festivities, my mom did her best to get James' hair to lay down.

The beautiful bride and groom

My dad and his sisters - Ellen, Anne, and Cathy

My Uncle Dean and I enjoying the reception.

And as is tradition, we took pictures under the "Wolff Corporation" sign.


1 comment:

Grant and Paula Sala said...

I love James's hair. It makes me laugh! Yeah for James on learning how to clap!! We need to talk soon it has been a few days. I am going through withdrawls.