Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Labor Day Weekend

Cory, Kaylynn, James, and I decided to drive to Montana to help my mom and dad and Pete with harvest over Labor Day weekend. Cory did most of the helping in the field while Mom and I took care of the kids and cooked for the guys. It was a great way to spend the weekend! I was very nervous about the almost 10 hour trip but the kids traveled so well. They made it very easy on us. The pictures show the highlights of the weekend.
Kaylynn and James played in the house...
and in the yard.
In the evening, Mom, the kids, and I took dinner to the guys and we all ate in the field and rode on the combine with Pete.
Before leaving the field, we took a couple of pictures of the kids in the wheat.
And Kaylynn rode Homer!
Lastly, a picture of Mom and Dad's grandkids next to their sign.

No comments: