Saturday, January 30, 2010

Finally a new post!

I've been such a bad blogger lately...my reasons are two-fold. One is that I went back to work after a very nice (and long) semester break. It was hard getting in the routine again! And two, we are working on remodeling a bathroom in our house so it seems that all of my spare time ends up being used on the bathroom. The bathroom project is coming along and I can see the end of our hard work.
First, here a few pictures of James in the past month. He got a red wagon for Christmas (thanks Grandpa and Grandma!) and he loves to ride in it.

And a few pictures from a couple of recent trips to the park.


Just goofing off...

And some bathroom pictures. I was gone when the destruction took place and Doug took pictures on his cell phone but I failed at uploading those to my computer. Doug tore everything out of the bathroom down to the studs, and then re-sheetrocked and put in a new bathtub/shower. These first pictures are during the taping and texturing process.
Next came painting (my job!) and tiling the floor. So this is what the bathroom looks like now.



2 comments:

The Browning's said...

Words just can't express the joy I feel seeing your newly transformed bathroom! It's great!

Grant and Paula Sala said...

LOVE the bathroom and of cours I LOVE seeing pictures of James too!!