Monday, March 29, 2010

James & Nathan

Nathan spent the day with us yesterday and the boys were VERY busy. After church and brunch, they helped me wash my car and the car seats which turned into them playing with the hose and a bucket of water. They were both soaked after this and probably cold. It was in the 60's yesterday but it is March!
So they had a bath to warm them up and Doug put their hair in "dippety-dos" when he washed it.
After naps, we played on the deck. Doug built James a picnic table last week that is just his size! I am always impressed with my handy husband - I married well for many reasons and this is one of them.


1 comment:

Schill said...

Like the "hair-dos". My little boy would have had fun with the hose too but definitely does not have enough hair for the "do's". they look like great buddies.