Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Montana!

James and I drove to Montana earlier this month to see my folks and also to take in my friend Charity's wedding. James stayed home with Grandma and Grandpa and missed out on the wedding bliss. This is the best picture I got of the bride and groom (Chris). Charity's dress was really amazing!

Me and my friends from high school - Kristi, Linzy, and Charity.
Linzy and her family - Josh, Guildy, and Hadley

Kristi and her family - Kevin and Miya

The rest of our time in Montana was spent in Circle mostly on the farm. Although we also took in another wedding while there. James liked watching the wedding dance and dancing with Grandma!

James loved all of the animals including the baby kitties which were in abdundance, the horses, and Sunshine - a baby calf that my parents were bottle-feeding.

James had the chance to go to a couple of parks in Circle and Glendive too. We met Linzy and her girls at the Circle school for some playground fun and also went to a park in Glendive with Grandma and Uncle Pete.

He loved the swingset at Grandpa and Grandma's. Thanks for the new swing seats Grandma!

Uncle Pete showed James that hours of fun can be created out of an empty Coke can and a stocktank.

Mostly, as you can see, James loves to be outside. He also found fun in riding on the lawn mower with me, throwing rocks in puddles on rainy days, and enjoying the sunshine on sunny days. It was a great time for both of us!

2 comments:

Charity said...

I love your pics from the wedding, Jen! And the down-home farm fun is pretty great, too. It was great to see you - I only wish we all would've had more time to visit properly =D

Grant and Paula Sala said...

I love all your pictures from MT! Charity looked beautiful. Thanks for sharing Jenny!