Monday, July 19, 2010

Minnesota Lake Vacation

James and I went to visit my friend Paula and her family in Minnesota this past week. We spent most of our time at Paula's mom and dad's lake house which was so relaxing and comfortable. It is on a peaceful, quiet lake and the water was warm and shallow on the beach - perfect for the kids! In this first picture, you can see the beach that they put in to the right of the dock.


All 3 kids love the water and enjoyed swimming right off the beach.
Paula, Whitney, Elliot, and James


We also took the kids to a sprinkler park in town.


After playing in the water, the kids picked Paula and I a bouquet of flowers.
We took Todd's fishing boat out a couple of times for a leisurely stroll around the lake.




It was a great vacation - thank you to my second family - Paula, Grant, Elliot and Whitney & Todd and Peg!!

2 comments:

Grant and Paula Sala said...

I love all the pictures! Thanks for taking them since I forgot my camera and didn't get any pictures from yout visit!

Gma Peg said...

So glad you enjoyed our place! Sorry I couldn't make it up to see you. Thanks for your nice note in our guest book.