Monday, August 3, 2009

At last...an update!

Finally a blog update! I apologize to all of our faithful blog viewers for the hiatus. I lost our camera during my trip to North Dakota and Minnesota for my good friend Andrea's wedding. Hence I have no pictures to show from our trip. I finally bit the bullet this past week and bought a new one.

Tricia, Dan, and I took Nathan and James to the zoo this past weekend (Doug had to work). We weren't sure how long the two of them would last but they did great and both seemed to enjoy it!
Tricia and Nathan in front of the elephant exhibit.


James and I also in front of a large elephant.

Trying to get the boys to pose together was nearly impossible - this was the best picture we got.

Nathan checking out the sea lions.

James showing his perma-grin.

Before we left the zoo, we took a family picture of Tricia, Nathan, James, and I.

No comments: