Friday, August 21, 2009

Long Overdue

This post would have happened about a month ago if I hadn't lost my camera! The lost is now found and I am able to post the pictures from our trip to Minnesota and North Dakota. The primary reason for the trip was to attend my good friend Andrea's wedding. Paula and Whitney made the trip with James and I.
I didn't get any great pictures of the bride and groom - this one was the best and it shows how beautiful Andrea's dress was.


Whitney and James at the reception...looking pretty cute in their wedding clothes!


Paula and I enjoying our night after our babysitters took over with the kids.

My friend, Fox, Andrea, and I - all friends from college.

Paula, Whitney, James and I also got to see some of my friends from college.

Here are James and Luke, my friend Jen Ha's son.



And we got to meet my friend Zupfer's son, Oliver.

And finally, one day we headed to the Minneapolis farmer's market with Paula's friend Becky and her son, Jack. Here are all 3 babies getting ready for the market.

Paula and Becky heading down the street.

1 comment: